4.01.2007

TriGator Sprint Triathlon Win

Today I celebrated the 26th overall win of my career, and my 2nd in this local, yet tough local race. I have finished 2nd in most occasions, and fortunately today I was able to cross the line first.

I had a very bad swim, an average bike ride, but my run saved the day. I felt fast and was able to open the gas on the first half of the run, which helped me reach the finish first.

The race is super short: 250m in the pool, less than 6k around campus, and a 3k run to fnish, and it takes anywhere between 24-25 minutes to finish.

Next weekend I will toe the line at the Inaugural North orida Olympic trathlon at Cherry Lake, almost on the border with Georgia. Should be a nice venue, from what I hear, and I am excited. The course is almost an out and back, which really suits my strengths.



I will post details once the race is over.


I also had a small PowerBar photo shoot yesterday out on Hwy. 346. Here are some of the best shots.