7.12.2007

Settling in Alabama

I am finally getting settled in our new home near Birmingham, AL. Luckily, the home we bought is near some good riding roads, but training on the roads here is much riskier than what I was accustomed to in Florida. the climbs sure are nice, but there are no bike lanes, and some drivers in the suburbs sure seem to always be in a hurry.

In just over a week I will be heading over to Wisconsin for the Spirit of Racine triathlon. I have been meaning to do this event for over 3 years now, and this season it finally fit into my calendar, so I am excited about the chance to do it and use it as a gauge of my fitness coming into IM Louisville.

I have been doing a lot of chores around the house, so I have had barely enough energy to update, hence the lack of news from my end lately. This should change as things settle down.

Ciao,

Felipe
coached by Marc Becker at IronGuides.net