9.10.2008

Groove

After what has been one of the busiest summers of my life, I am finally settling into a nice groove again. Law School is still taking up considerable amounts of time and energy. However, I have come up with a training plan that still allows me to improve while putting in a high academic workload and learning the law.

Maintaining a career as a pro athlete and law student at the same time is tough, but I am enjoying the challenge. For me, it’s only fun if it is challenging!

I only have one class on Fridays, so I get to drive home and stay there until Monday morning. It’s a bit crazy having 2 homes and spending time equally each week at both, but it is the set up I found that will best allow me to maintain both edges of the knife as sharp as possible. It’s working thus far, so I plan on staying with it.