9.30.2009

South Carolina Half IM

Tomorrow morning I head out from Tuscaloosa, Alabama to Ninety Six, South Carolina, for what *might* be my last race of the season. I say might bcause I may just attempt to have my fitness carry over into November, and try to win MiamiMan one more time. What's 4 more weeks trying to stay in race shape, right?

Well, my body is tired. Juggling law school with professional sports is no easy task. I have tried to do both to the best of my abilities, but I need to knwo when to listen to my tiring body. I am still undecided, however, and won't make a final decision until probably 3-4 days after I return from the beautiful state of South Carolina.

I'm excited to be potentially ending the season with such an amazing event. I know the guys at Set-Up Events well and they always do an amazing job putting on world class events.

I will write more after the race.

FB