12.04.2007

2008 for me started today. It was the first "official" day of training for the upcoming season. It was a short day, only 2 1/2 hours, but after a month of doing basically nothing, it took a toll on my body. I am sure I will adapt quickly, though, no worries.

I am to do 2 weeks of solid work here in Alabama before heading to Gainesville for a self imposed Bike Training Camp. I want to try to get 1,000k in my legs in a week, on top of running and swimming. It also gives me the opportunity to spend Christmas and New Year's with Leland's family - they are always a fun bunch.

Soon I will have out the roster of 2008 sponsors. I am working with some tremendous people and companies this year and am very excited to make it public, so stay tuned.

And for those of you who have started thinking about your New Year's resolution, i leave you with this:

The Resolution shall not be televised: http://www.ironguides.net/news/31/65.html

Ciao,

Felipe