2.21.2008

2008 Sponsorship

I am very lucky, and very proud, to have built some amazing relationships with the best companies in the multisport world since I turned pro almost 9 years ago. This year, I will be introducing them all, one by one, here. Every 2 or 3 days, I will post about one of my sponsors.

To start things up, I will start with my longest sponsor: Rudy Project. We have been together since February of 2001, which makes it 7 years and counting.

Rudy Project, through Rudy Project USA ( North American distributor) makes the world's coolest and most technologically advanced eyewear. They also make some tremendous helmets, so I can say they help me both look cool and go faster.

In fact, in this year's cover of USA triathlon's first ever yearbook, I am seen sporting their Syton Supercomp helmet and their Ekynox SX sunglasses. You can see it here:
http://www.usatriathlon.org/sitecore/content/News/2008/January/010908_Yearbook_Preorder.aspx

You can see their 2008 line at www.RudyProjectUSA.com
For info on where to purchase them, you may go to www.e-rudy.com

Stay tuned over the next few weeks, as I will be unveiling my complete roster of sponsors.

Ciao,

Felipe bastos