4.16.2008

AquaVee


AquaVee is a product that allows athletes to swim in virtually any pool. In less than a minute, and using the plugs that attached to the border tiles of the pool, you can be ready to perform a swim workout in a pool where you ordinarily wouldn't be able to train in.

I like mine so much, sometimes I set it up even though I have a perfectly good 50m. pool at my disposal. I love the strength workout it allows you to get, as there is no forward movement, thus increasing the resistance through the fluid medium.

The suction cups are strong enough to hold on to the tile and will simply not come off while you swim.

Whether you are a frequent traveler, have a small pool at home, or are simply looking to get in shape, this is a product you should definitely look into: http://www.aquaveeonline.com/