4.01.2008

Spin Skins

I have been (nearly) flat free for quite a few years now. Every once in a while a larger-than-life piece of metal will ruin my streak, but aside from that, I can practically ride without a spare tube kit since I so rarely flat. This can only be said due to Warwick Mill's amazing Spin Skins. Their lightweight, yet strong tire liners do a tremendous job in protecting riders from being stranded on the side of the road.

In fact, I have been on a ride with other guys and everyone went through a pothole, and I was the only one not to flat, even though I was second in line. They make that much of a difference, and I highly recommend it: not only to avoid losing precious time in races, but also in training, and avoiding the headaches that come with flats.

You can find out more about them here: www.SpinSkins.com