7.26.2008

Vellum






My bike sponsor in 2008, Vellum, is based in Asia. They are quickly setting up distributorships worldwide, and have recently done so here in the USA. This means that their suberb bikes will now be available to everyone.

I have been aboard their TT/Tri bike, the Uno, since early in the year, and train on their Elemente road frame. The stiffness on the road frame is something I value a lot, and this frame delivers. So far aboard the Uno I have had 7 Top 5 finishes, 3 of those being victories with new course records. Needless to say, the Uno has a lot to do with my increased performance this season even though my training load has diminished somewhat due to the rigors of law school. Below, the Uno:
In any case, below is a link where you may get a frame directly from the new Vellum distributor in the USA ( based in California):

You can check out their website at: http://www.vellumcycles.com/.

There is also a video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZAYRpH2VA4

I highly recommend the brand!