1.21.2009

Sick, now better

After returning from a great, 3-week long Training camp in Florida, I got a cold. I did not get sick even once in 2008, so I sort of knew my streak was running out. It must have been a super strain, because I was out of commission for 5 days, when it usually takes me 48 to 72 hours to be back in gear.

I am now slowly getting back to the rhythm of things, and had a good, short swim session this morning. The weather in Tuscaloosa has been much colder than usual, so I have been riding indoors far more often.

I have a Kurt Kinetic Rock N' Roll Trainer and really enjoy it. It has a very road like feel, and makes time riding indoors almost bearable. I am actually thinking fo doing most of my early year riding indoors, which is something I have not done in the past. Hopefully it will work.