4.25.2009

Twitting...

I decided to finally give in to the wave of the future and get a twitter account. Now you can follow my racing, training, career, injuries, ups and downs on my website, blow, and Twitter! Wow, it may just be a little too much Felipe Bastos for one to handle.
:-)

www.twitter.com/felipebastos1

Some news:

I just got a pair of Profile Design's CX3 yesterday for the race bike. Will install it this week. This will get me lower and int a tighter cockpit - hopefully resulting in faster times.

Also got a shipment of Brooks running shoes, bags, hats, etc... Very nice stuff, and my feet are thankful. I even got a pair of XC running flats for the off road events I plan on doing this year ( first one done, and a surprising win).

The Beast of the East Half is only a few weeks away. I feel underprepared, but I felt the same way before the Brookside Off Road Duathlon and somehow pulled off a win. Will keep my fingers crossed for the same.

I am 2 1/2 weeks away from being done with my 1L year at Alabama Law. Word is that is really levels out from here. I can't wait. This semester has killed me. So kuch so that I have already schedukd 2 training camps for this summer. One in Alabama, the other in Florida. Can you handle the heat? :-)

Kiwami race kits should be here within the week. Can't wait. Their stuff is out of this world. Check them out at www.kiwami.fr.

'Til next time,

Felipe